Nondies will play in the Impala Floodlit final after seeing off 2019 finalists Menengai Oilers 16-11 in the semis played at Impala Club.
The rangers who knocked out hosts Impala at the quarterfinal stage drilled in a penalty to lead 3-0.
Menengai Oilers would respond through captain Chrispin Shitundo’s try to make the score 5-3 after a missed conversion attempt.
The two sides later traded penalties for Oilers to take an 8-6 lead to the break.
- Follow the Scrummage Africa on Facebook
- Kenya 7s squad for Hong Kong 7s
- Impala statement on lighting issues during floodies
- Kenya Simbas squad for RWC Final Qualification Tourney
- Vihiga win National Prescott Cup
After the resumption, each side got a penalty each for the scoreline to change to 11-9 in favour of the Oilers.
Nondies soldiered on and claimed a winning try that saw them book a place in next weekend’s final.
They will face the winner of the KCB vs Blak Blad match.